Friday, October 31, 2008

My Blogging Plans

I have decided to use this blog as a way of promoting the handmade crafts of artists/craftsmen who work from their homes. Also to provide you with how-to information for many different types of arts/crafts as well as other sources of information like where to buy art supplies, where to find handmade crafts for sale and other valueable information. I may even try to get other artists/craftsmen to talk a little about their chosen art/crafts mediums and their thought processes. My goal would be to not to only potentially open up possibilities for myself in the world of arts and crafts but to open up doors to other artists/craftsmen as well and to get people interested in all of the different types of arts and crafts that the art world has to offer, so that more of the general public may perhaps gain a better appreciation for the arts.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home