Friday, October 31, 2008

Delay

To those of you who have been reading my posts, sorry for the delay in getting more Etsy Top 10's posted. I will try to post at least 2 this week, but its going to be a busy week so I can make no promises. I will say that the next few posts will include miniature needle felt items (which will wrap up the needle felt section for awhile) and following that will be crochet/knit items, jewelry (all kinds....wow this is going to be a hard category to narrow down!), colored pencil drawings, watercolor paintings, acrylic paintings, oil paintings...and thats all I can think of at the moment. In October I will have a posting on Halloween items. November I will have a posting on Fall/Harvest/Thanksgiving items. And in December of course I will have a posting on Christmas items.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home