Thursday, October 8, 2009

Starting Again!

I will finally be starting my Etsy Top 10 Lists again! I will also be making Artfire Top 10 Lists and possibly Top 10 Lists for other online handmade venues! I have also set up a typepad blog and have linked this blog to it. I created my typepad blog to read like a website. It had a main introductory page, with a link to my typepad blog The Daisy Frog Blog, a link to this blog, a link for everything related to my Etsy shop "My Favorite Shop", and Art/Crafts resource page, and a link for any suggestions a reader might have concerning my blogs or my shops. You can find my typepad site at http://www.daisyfrog.typepad.com

My CRAFTeReport blog will be solely for creating Top 10 lists, promoting the works of others.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home